We at pkpandya.com takes your privacy seriously. Our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence when handling your personal information.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we does not own or control, or to people that pkpandya.com does not employ or manage or those who have not registered with pkpandy.com or subscribed to it’s e-newsletter(s).
Information Collection and Use
At pkpandya.com, we collect personally identifiable information when you register for an account, when you use certain services at pkpandya.com.
When you register with pkpandya.com, we may ask for your name, email address, city, state, zip code, country, address, phone number, fax number and so on. Once you register with pkpandya.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Our web portal pkpandya.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, the page you requested and whether you read e-newsletter and which section of pkpandya.com is of more interest to you.
In addition, when you use services at pkpandya.com, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
pkpandya.com uses information for three general purposes:
- to customize the content you see/you may see,
- to fulfill your requests for certain services, and
- to contact you about specials and new services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure pkpandya.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
pkpandya.com will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners and/or our associates in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners / associates have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the pkpandya.com Terms of Services or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
We may set and access cookies set by pkpandya.com on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences pkpandya.com gives you the ability to edit your pkpandya.com and its e-newsletter subscription Account Information and preferences at any time.
You may request deletion of your pkpandya.com account or -enewsletter subscription by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
If you ask us to delete your pkpandya.com account, in most cases your account will be deactivated and then deleted from our user registration database in approximately 90 days. This delay is necessary to discourage users from engaging in fraudulent activity.
Please note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request. This may be the case even though no information about your account remains in our active user databases.
Your pkpandya.com Account and e-newsletter subscription information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
In certain areas pkpandya.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.