Be so good they can’t ignore you – Steve Martin
Probably, best way is to avoid litigation. However, it is a state of utopia to believe that there will be no litigation. Many a times, you are left with no option or sometime even it could be a best strategy to get into thick of things and litigate, either by defending or by initiating prosecution.
P. K. Pandya & Co., provides litigation services including legal counselling, representing before appropriate legal forum for protecting and asserting your legal rights. We encourage parties to settle disputes by Mediation.
The firm has experience of two decades in capital markets and securities laws, corporate laws and sick industrial companies.
We counsel and represent before the Supreme Court of India, High Courts (Mumbai, Nagpur, Goa, Gujarat and Delhi), Special Courts (Mumbai), Family Court (Mumbai), Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRTs) and Appellate Tribunals, National Company Law Tribunals (NCLT), National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), Competition Commission of India, Reserve Bank of India, Adjudicating authorities under stamp laws.
Our litigation service covers:
1. Constitutional matters – High Courts and Supreme Court
2. Criminal matters, including cheque bouncing; Special Courts under Companies Act, IBC, SEBI Act and PMLA
3. Civil, property disputes and divorce proceedings
4. RDB and SARFAESI – DRT / DRAT
5. IBC and Companies Act : NCLT, NCLAT
6. Securities transactions: SEBI / SAT
For more detail, write to us here.